Sunday morning 3rd March 0
Espresso on, coffee pot noises
Half a grapefruit, livener
Moment of reflection, shiver through shoulders
Anne’s thought for the day: Hannah looks like Anti Ann apparently
Just had my jobs list read out to me. It’s the longest one in some time
- Order skip (and presumably fill it)
- Plant seeds
- Repair sideboard door (the one in the conservatory)
- Repair fence post (I reversed the car into it and it cracked in half!)
- Sort out downstairs loo – needs a professional
- Stick back missing time in utility room
- new light bulbs in kitchen and conservatory
- Fix radiator cover
This is not one that will get done quickly. My most immediate job is is to decide on what to have for breakfast. There are options although I used up all the mushrooms in the steak pie last night.
Ingredients to hand:
- Wholemeal bread
- Bacon medallions
- Skinny sausages (low Syn)
- beans , baked, one of someone else’s 57 varieties
- Potah toes
- Tinned tomatoes, whole
- The other half of the grapefruit
- Potentially some smoked salmon though I haven’t checked
- One green chilli
- One green pepper
There is no rush to decide. Classic FM really is relaxing me. Fair play. I wonder if today is all about lists? There already seems to be a trend. Eleven breakfast items seems a lot. This needs careful consideration. Note no baked beans but I could add spam fritters to the list as I just came across a tin of spam whilst checking the cupboard for beans. Ain’t going to happen this morning though. I wouldn’t eat a whole tin and it is particularly incompatible with Slimming World.
Starting to feel the odd hunger pang. Juices moving. Wonder how long I could go before needing to decide. Am thinking poached eggs on toast with chillies, a bit of bacon on the side and some fried potatoes. There. Done it. Now you know.
Storm Freya is a coming.
prenderti in un po ‘di amici. Devo andare via per accendere la stufa